If you have been diagnosed with:
- Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma
- B-cell Lymphoma
- Meylomonocytic Leukemia (MML)
- Multiple Meyloma
Call 704.333.0885 24/7 for an immediate case review.
Call 24/7 for immediate case review.
Roundup® Cancer Link
Recent studies have linked Roundup® Weed Killer to cause 4 types of cancers in people who have had regular exposure to the product.
The product, made by Monsanto contains a chemical called Glyphosate, which is classified as a herbicide and used frequently by landscaping workers, farm workers, nursery workers and even people trying to control weeds on their property at home. Because the link to cancer has been made, there has been sufficient evidence to proceed to join the Roundup Weed Killer Lawsuit.
- Farmers, Farm Workers, Landscapers, Home Gardeners
- Those who have sprayed the product directly
- Those who have been near the sprayed product on a regular basis
- Those who have mixed the product
- Those who have cleaned up after spraying or mixing the product
- Eating or drinking anything exposed to Roundup®
- Those who have washed clothes of workers who heavily worked with Roundup