ROUNDUP CANCER LAWSUIT
RoundUp Cancer Link
Recent studies have linked RoundUp® Weed Killer to cause these two types of cancers in people who have had regular exposure to the product.
The product, made by Monsanto contains a chemical called Glyphosate, which is classified as a herbicide and used frequently by landscaping workers, farm workers, nursery workers and even people trying to control weeds on their property at home. There has been sufficient evidence to proceed to join the RoundUp® Weed Killer Lawsuit.
Potential Exposure List
- Farmers, Farm Workers, Landscapers, Home Gardeners
- Those who have sprayed the product directly
- Those who have been near the sprayed product on a regular basis
- Those who have mixed the product
- Those who have cleaned up after spraying or mixing the product
- Eating or drinking anything exposed to RoundUp®
- Those who have washed clothes of workers who heavily worked with RoundUp®
If you or a loved one have been exposed routinely to RoundUp® Weed Killer and have developed either Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma or B-Cell Lymphoma cancers contact us today.
Call 704.333.0885 24/7 for a FREE consultation
Charlotte Personal Injury Attorneys
When injuries happen at the fault of someone else or a product, our team of Charlotte personal injury attorneys are ready to represent you.
If you or a loved one have suffered potential harmful side effects as a result of using RoundUp, please contact our experienced attorneys at Campbell & Associates today. Our experienced legal team in Charlotte, North Carolina stands behind our clients to fight for the compensation they deserve. Call now for your FREE consultation, 704.333.0885.