Christopher Bartley is an attorney based out of the firm’s Charlotte office. Christopher practices in the areas of Social Security Disability and Personal Injury and he is admitted to practice law in North Carolina and Federal Court for the Western District of North Carolina.
After growing up in the mountains of rural Kentucky, Christopher obtained his B.A. at Eastern Kentucky University where he studied Political Science. After completing his Bachelors, Christopher attended law school at The University of Dayton School of Law in Dayton, Ohio. In law school he was a staff writer for the UDSL Law Review and graduated Cum Laude.
Christopher is a lifelong Kentucky basketball fan. In his free time he and his wife Amy enjoy cheering on the Knights and Hornets, as well as exploring all that the growing Charlotte food scene has to offer.
- B.A. Political Science Eastern Kentucky University 2007
- J.D. Cum Laude University of Dayton School of Law 2012
- UDSL Law Review, Staff Writer
- Admissions: NC and Federal Western District of NC
- Bar Associations: Mecklenburg County and NC State Bar